"America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion"







Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life




Please visit the new site of http://www.prolifewarrior.com/ and join in the fun of throwing cyber punches at those who believe 'fetuses' are not people













Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BACK TO THE FUTURE

George Offerman

This is meant for a select few.  Although I mean it to be satirical, I am hoping it is seen this way by those who have the most concern about 'time'.  You see, the time stamp on the bottom of this post will read at least an hour before certain information became privvy to me.  So, in essence, what I have stated from the onset is true, or I have a really cool time machine that allows me to go into the future to see what transpires. (I would rather have the cool time machine, but it's not going to happen)

Cheers all and will be getting back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment