"America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion"







Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life




Please visit the new site of http://www.prolifewarrior.com/ and join in the fun of throwing cyber punches at those who believe 'fetuses' are not people













Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BACK TO THE PRESENT

George Offerman

It's now 3:30, no 6:30??? I'm not quite sure, but I know I'm sitting in front of my home computer, and know I didn't do an "I dream of Jeannie" move, and simply blink and was somewhere else.  I guess I'm not sure where I am, somewhat reminiscent of the Peter Frampton song "Do you feel like we do?" in that I don't know where I am.  I'm pretty sure I know where I was at 3:30 pm today, but have no idea how I got home in a flash and was able to post so quickly.   Maybe I should still be somewhere else, but I know I'm here, at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment