"America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion"







Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life




Please visit the new site of http://www.prolifewarrior.com/ and join in the fun of throwing cyber punches at those who believe 'fetuses' are not people













Friday, November 2, 2012

ALL SOULS DAY

George Offerman

Happy All Souls day to you.  This is a time I think of my late fatehr, as well as all of those who went before.  I would like to think of many of these people such as my late father and people who passed recently, such as pro life warrior Dr. Kling are with the Church Triumphant and in heaven with our lord and it is in that hope that I continue to believe.

It also gives me pause to think of how we who are still here have to live in the Church Militant, and how unjust and persucatorial events still occur to us from malevolent people, who want to appear as caring and concerned, but will go to any lengths to harm and/or destroy one due to whatever deluded thought process happens to enter their crazed heads.

I wish those of you striving for sanctity, Peace be with you.  For the rest:  God is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment