"America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion"







Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life




Please visit the new site of http://www.prolifewarrior.com/ and join in the fun of throwing cyber punches at those who believe 'fetuses' are not people













Monday, November 2, 2009

RETRACTION AND APOLOGY TO JILL STANEK

My two recent postings were directed at Jill Stanek in error. I had made comments on a section of Jill’s blog that were attributed to “Jivin J” and I believed Jill and Jivin J was the same individual. Since the postings are not Jill’s, I decided to delete both postings on both of my sites.

Furthermore, Jill did a story on Randall Terry that was fair and neutral, and I did not see this posting until after posting my comments, and did not have access to a computer to change them.

I give Jill Stanek my most heartfelt apology for the errors in the posting. I’m hoping other bloggers will follow suit when they mis post information, and make the needed clarifications.

George Offerman

No comments:

Post a Comment